- I. Am. So. Tired. A has been having some sleep regression lately. Last night I listened to her scream over the monitor for 20 minutes before I finally intervened. Naturally, she ended up in my bed. She slept great. I did not.
- There is something rattling around in the back of my car. I don’t know what it is, and I can’t find it. It sounds like metal clanking together. I’ve taken everything out and have no idea what it could possibly be. It’s driving me insane.
- The theme of today has been “Let’s put out some fires!” I have never dealt with as many “crises” in this job as I did today. By 10am I was ready to PULL MY HAIR OUT.
- Being a working mom sucks. I know I shouldn’t say that, and deep down I don’t really feel that way, but right now, this week, I am hating every minute of it. I am exhausted, physically and mentally.
- In happier news, I got an iPad! My awesome Dad gifted me an iPad, and I am so completely in love with it. I think it’s going to make managing HSM easier. Right now though, I’m mostly using it to play Candy Crush.
- Two new milestones for A: Waving “bye bye” and reaching to be held/picked up. It’s so astonishing watching her figure out her world.
- Have I mentioned I’m tired?
…Clearly this is my sorry excuse for a post, since I am so tired I literally cannot see straight. I’m so tired, when I go to bed, I can’t fall asleep because I’m so tired. Is that even possible? I don’t know, but I do know I haven’t slept well in days. John keeps alluding to awesome Mother’s Day plans. I hope they involve a nap.