10. “You have a long way to go!”
9. “You’re getting close!”
8. “It’s gonna be a hot summer for you!”
7. “Are you having twins?”
6. “You look ready to pop!”
5. “Are you tired?”
4. “Girls are harder to raise/more expensive.”
3. “You’re gonna have a big baby!”
2. “You’re going back to work? Oh.”
1. “How are you feeling?”
Seriously, if I hear any of these ever again, and I know I will, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.
Sorry for the short post this evening. I am, in fact, tired, as sleeping is quickly becoming a long lost friend. I guess it’s true what they say about the third trimester; it can be summed up in one phrase: Complete and utter exhaustion. And also hip and joint pain. I think I’m going to make myself a bagel and some peppermint tea and call it a night.